Sunday, March 17, 2013

Skyler turns 1!!!

 My little one turned 1 year old last weekend, time flew by so quick! I still remember the day I brought him home from the hospital and it felt so scary and unreal, but that's a whole other post LOL! I was debating on what I should do for him and decided to do something small and intimate since he's still really small and probably won't remember anything yet. So I thought hmmmmm.....what shall I do? What does he like? What will he have fun doing? Oh yeah of course, that's right MICKEY MOUSE!! When we wake up I turn on the T.V. and that's what is usually on and he's been watching it since he was about 6 months. He gets so happy and looks at me and smiles! We always have to do the hot dog dance when it comes on. So I go on the web and start doing my research on good ol' Pinterest and Etsy and get inspired by this shirt that I purchased on Etsy. Then the ideas start flying.




















So I thought what a better way to celebrate it than with Mickey himself! I found a restaurant inside one of the Disneyland Hotels "PCH Grill Surf's Up Breakfast with Mickey and friends" that serves a breakfast buffet with an omelet station, mickey mouse shaped pancakes and waffles, fruit and so much more that I really didn't get to see because I was to busy running around. I brought my own cake and Mickey came to our table to sing Happy Birthday with us. Everyone was really nice and accommodating of such a big group. Skyler had so much fun with all the characters and his cousins. He was dancing and running all over the place, always with his big cheesy smile =) It was so much fun, and very special that I can't wait to take him back and do it all over again!





















No comments:

Post a Comment